Safe, Convenient and hassle free.
You can now pay your VAT, PAYE and Income Tax at any of Orient Bank's branches countrywide. All you need is:
- To be registered on the URA e-Payment system
- Fill in the forms online
- Bring us the payment registration slip and cash/cheque
You don't even have to have an account with us to enjoy this faster and more convenient way to pay your taxes.
How to make Payments with e-tax
(This can be done in your office or internet cafe)
Log on to the URA web portal (www.ura.go.ug)
- Go to "Payment Registration"
- Complete the fields including your preferred mode of payment such as Cash, Cheque, Funds Transfer.
- Choose to pay through Orient Bank
- Save and print a payment registration slip (PRS)
(This is Done in the bank)
Make your payment by:
- Deposit cash at any of our branches. You need to come with a payment registration slip (PRS) in order to make this transaction.
- Send an RTGS/EFT from your bankers to Orient Bank e-payment account. Remember to quote the payment registration Number (PRN)
For more information, send an email to: email@example.com or contact our Customer Service on 0417 719100/228